Friday, August 31, 2007

Porked!

Hey peeps, I apologise beforehand if you find this title remotely offending, however it is......how do I put it.....befitting.....to my entry today! For those of you who don't already know, I'm back in Klang, my hometown!! Hooray, and today was perfect with a capital P!! I woke up this morning in my fabulous bed - fabulous as in I've been sleeping in it for so long I can smell myself in the bed, oversharing no? Hehe....It's mah blog!! Nyways, guess what I had for breakfast?! The original, most authentic, absolutely scrumptious KLANG BAH KUT TEH!! My gosh, it was sooooooo good, I stuffed it all in so much I didn't need to have lunch - seriously, thank god for strecth-able stomach! Have I mentioned how good it feels to be back home?! Ahhh....

Next, as I predicted, went shopping with my sis and Justin in the revamped Subang Parade today. It's no longer the dodgy place it used to be, trust me, in fact I might go as far as saying that it's really a good place to hang out! Not kidding!!

Dinner time, my sis and Justin brought me to this PORK ribs place somewhere near Mont Kiara area - I know this because we past the "forever-dodgy-avoid-at-all-cost" Science Center! And man, PORK ribs and BEER, it's sooooo goooooods! I'm so damned stuffed right now it's amazing I can sit down and write this!! Hence (wow, hence, my english teacher is gonna be so proud of me if she reads this - highly unlikely though) I'm gonna have to stop soon!!

Everything must come to an end right? And this end is particularly horrifying! I'm going back to no-pork-land tomorrow night! Ahh, as predicted again....I don't wanna go! ARGH!! I'm gonna miss home so much, but then again, nothing beats the anticipation of coming home next right? Ah, just another 7 weeks!!

Oh yeah, one piece of information left....yesterday night when I got back home....I ate Bah Kua....if you don't know what it is....it's basically PORK!! Hehehe....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st time reading ur blog. sorry for being late to your class ya!

u porky man. anyway, me too. =) tasty blork u got porkyman, we porkymen. pork more blork ya!

lots of pork!
pork
porkman

Ee Leng said...

I just had Bah Kut Teh! LOL!

SeeWhyAsAN said...

DRAMA KING!!!!
dont blame you for that.. its ur first time away from home... sad sad... u'll get use to it.. "scuba veggies", "diarrhoea looking curry chicken", "fly infested fish" and ur 11 keropok lekor... YUMMY....
SUBANG PARADE... have you gone mad???????????
y m i even talking to you over the blog.. i can just go to room and smack u.. duh!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]nOuqdofYeKc[/url] , yrKcYORZ , http://yuxeflk.com