Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Going Home

I'm going home!! I'm going home!! After what's feels like a whole lot of time (1month) here in the land of "zilch" entertainment, I'm finally going home! To Klang, land of glorious food and excitement; I don't even mind the filthy river ( technically it's not Klang river that's polluted, it's Gombak river that flows into Klang river! ) Hehe...seriously, I'm just giddy with excitement!

Then again, I fear going back now would bring about some potentially ill consequences....ominous no?! Well, I predict there may be some degree of bed hugging or door hugging, some form unfruitful negotiations to stay a couple of days more when the time comes to leave and come back to this desolate place! Sad sad sad!!

Well, think on the bright side, first thing I'm gonna do when I land in LCCT, COFFEE BEAN and MCDONALD's.....next, thank my sis soooooooooo much for comin to get me, reach home, bonggo - my dog (see below for picture - no, u got to go way down to my previous entries), warning! seeing my dog's picture might actually make u fall in love with me!! haha...then, a nice, loooooooong, HOT SHOWER - it's times like these when I wish that we still had a bath tub at home - and then I'm gonna go sleep....extra long....in my bed....next morning, BREAKFAST, I'll probably stuff up so much I don't need lunch but still, energy is needed for shopping, no?! Dinner with my sis, she promised to bring me to a place with the best PORK....yes....PORK RIBS!! My parents went to Miri for a holiday, aiyo, sad sad sad!! Back home, I'm predicting - no, not a prediction, more of a FACT - I'll be planting my ass into the sofa, in front of one of the world's most fabulous creation, ASTRO!!

Foreseeing a lot of moodiness and emo on Saturday....still, life goes on no?! But then again, life? Here? In KT? Seriously?? haih~

No comments: