Wednesday, September 5, 2007

When things feel different

It's been nearly a week now since I returned to KT from Klang - gosh, it's so weird that I'm starting to truly consider excepting this place! Ahh....adaptation, what peculiar human behaviour! Things feel different this time around, as it should, I always knew in my heart that coming back here after the first visit home would be damn difficult, and it is, or rather it was for the past few days! But now that the cloudy facade of this being a holiday has lifted, I guess I can start "accepting" - I know, say it with me people; Gasp!! - this place as my potential "home" (double-freakin-GASP!!) No, no, scrap that....not home, but rather a place to live in; then again, it's not like I'm left with much of a choice here am I?! Argh....

No comments: