Friday, August 10, 2007

Keropok Lekorized

One thing you cannot miss in KT (just like mosques only edible) is keropok lekor ....it's sorta like the famous non-healthy indulgent food here, it's a fish keropok but not the crispy kind, instead it's the squishy long things that looks really dodgy but hey, never try never know right?! Seriously, when driving along KT you can see people selling them by the side of the road every single mile without fail. So yesterday we were brought to the supposedly "MOST FAMOUS" keropok lekor store in KT a.k.a Keropok Lekor Kak Yah! It was surprisingly nice but the thing is they sold them in packets of 8 and alas, I didn't have the wisdom to think to share, so I greedily bought a whole pack for myself! Let's put it this way, there wasn't any room left for breathing when I was done with the thing and I think I've had enough of the oily stuff to last me, well, my whole lifetime perhaps?!



Ahh, the fact that I'm writing a post today means that the internet connection in my campus is up and running - finally - but it's still screwy at best. I had to wait nearly 5 mintues just to sign into my blog! Aiyoyo~ but at least it's up, and I have contact with the civilized world even though it's a screwed up contact la...Still no Wifi though...need to use the LAN line in the PC lab....please don't ask me what's Wifi or LAN....me tak taus!!



It still feels like I'm on vacation right now, but come Sunday (yes, isn't it sad that my weekends are now on Friday and Saturday?!) I think things will be pretty hectic. Ward duties throughout the day and on calls at night! Aiseh...somehow I feel like this is the calm before the storm!

3 comments:

Ee Leng said...

Ooooooo.....KT keropok lekok is the best of the best! Pls pls pls....u MUST tapow 2 packets for me when u come back! ;p

Anonymous said...

oik!

tolong handar Pos Laju ke rumah I.
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Bro....want to hav mua-chi tonight? dont think kerepok lekor can beat that eh....haha!