Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Temptations temptations, Part 1

Ahhh, I'm back from all the poop talk last Friday. I realised today that, though I may have plenty of crap fact to share, it still won't be sufficient to last. Hence (wah, hence, me england is the very powderful!) I have decided that not every Friday is fabulous fact worthy! Don't worry though, the crap will come when you least expect it - kinda like LS due to food poisoning!

Alright, I was really lazy to write in over the weekend. Mostly coz I was busy watching Prison Break! I have to admit that I misjudged the show when it first came on TV and dismissed my second sister when she urged me to follow the show by saying, "You only watch it coz Wentworth Miller is on it!" Little did I know back then that I would be so, so, so I wouldn't say in love, but rather intrigued by the show. The story is amazing, kudos to the show's writers, so far ( I'm only at episode 10 of season 1 - so no spoilers please!). Plus, that Wentworth Miller, who's at the centre of the story, isn't exactly hard on the eyes either, I get why the girls, and some guys, would like this show. Sarah Wayne Callies, who plays the goody resident prison doctor is hot! However, sadly for certain guys, the eye-candy meter drops, plummets, to a complete NIL after that! It is after all the story of a bunch of cons trying to break out of prison! To keep it short, WM's character, Michael Scoffield orchestrates a perfect crime in order to get into the same prison as his brother Lincoln Burrows, played by Dominic Purcell - you may remember him in such awesomely bad roles as the devil in Blade Trinity, but his performance as a convict on death row is golden here - is in for a crime he didn't commit. Don't bother about the difference in last names right now, just watch to find out! The said crime is the alleged murder of the Vice-president's brother. The vice-president is played uberly bitchy by Patricia Wettig who's also in Brothers and Sisters, which is another awesome show! Anyhoos, once inside the prison begins Michael's mission to escape, along with his brother with the help of some other thugs and a very awesome body tattoo that's actually a sketch of the prison map! Intrigued yet?

Even writing this I have the urge to continue watching the following episode, but I am adamant, determined to not give in and to sleep after I finish this post. For you who don't know, sleep is a very important, integral part of me being me! So for me to lose sleep, I must be plenty taken by this show! OK then, I'm practically typing with my eyes closed - forgive the typos if any - so I'm signing off! Nites!

Be back for part 2 soon!

No comments: