Thursday, July 26, 2007

Temptations temptations, continued

I actually wanted to write in yesterday but my internet connection was screwy, seriously, I am not addicted to Prison Break! I have to admit, after I posted my last post, I did fell asleep....in the middle of episode 11 of prison break! :) But it's definitely not because the show was boring ok! Well anyways, last monday a couple of my friends and I went to a cafe at Bangsar Village 2 called "delicious" and we had THE MOST AWESOME, MOST MOUTH WATERING piece of chocolate brownie I have ever tasted in my whole 21++ years of existence! Maybe I'm being a triffle dramatic but it really is that good! If you ever get a craving for chocolate brownies, please go to this place....it's a bit price-y though at RM10++ a pop but it's worth every penny of it! The oozing hot chocolate sauce and the ice cream topping....shits, I have the urge to go get me some right now! :-P The cafe itself looks like something out of an episode of Sex and The City, where the girls usually have their breakfast gathering. There's people my sister and I would aptly call,"the wannabes", sitting there with their shiny designer bags and big insect-like shades (someone needs to tell them that it's not really that bright in the cafe!), there's also the "datin pack" with the big shiny jewellery and batik(or as I like to say, housecoat), and then there are the real people, like me with my ultra-trendy......flip flops, who go there for the food! That being said, the place is really comfortable and a nice hang out place but it is majorly packed especially on weekends by none other than the wannabes! I told myself I would take a picture of the brownie when I last went, but alas, when the brownie was served, all inhibitions were gone and everyone dove right in it, right until the very last drop of choco ooze(no, I did not lick the plate - I'm civilized, really - plus, I think if I did, the datins would have a myocardial infarction right then and there, now that would be dramatic!)

No comments: