Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Of anticipation and realisations

So with bated breath I logged on to my blog to see if there were any visitors and comments on my very first ever-in-my-lifetime-blog, and there it was ............. "0 comments"; and so it was that khaihon.blogspot.com would come to an end; at my tombstone shall be written; " Here Lies Khai Hon, noone visitted his blog"....goodbye!

Haha, no seriously, I think I'm too obnoxious to leave silently! Plus, I'm rather thankful that the blog doesn't really tell you how many visitors you had, that's how I'm consolling myself la! Many, many have come to read my blog, it's just that they were too lazy-assed to leave a comment! OK! Great! Yay!

Anyhooos, it was an interesting day today - here the blogger would like to say that he's not the kind of blogger who goes on describing every minute of his waking moment in his sorta interesting day, coz seriously, he doesn't think ppl would care if he brushed his teeth or not - shits, I gotta stop referring to myself in the 3rd person, so not cool~ OK then, this is taking more time then I expected! Sooooo, as I was saying, I was at Starbucks la dis evening, (the one in Jaya Jusco Klang), I ordered a venti caramel frapuccino (it was too hot a day to order a cappuccino) - I bet you didn't wanna know that! - so this barista and I were talking ( I'm very friendly, no?), and she asked me where I was from, so I was like, "Huh? Klang la!" and she went, "really?? coz you look like you're from PJ or Subang"

Alrite, fast forward, as I was walking to the car ( the trusted transformer car, MyVi) enjoying mah-oh-so-nice frapuccino (sorry ya, no picture la), I couldn't help but wonder, do ppl generally separate others into where they come from ? like a class system?? and if they do, how many points does a person from Klang get?? (judging by her -the barista's- reaction, I'd say, not much) which is totally unfair coz Klang is WONDERFUL, a tad dirtyla but compensate with the oh-so-wonderful bah kut teh!! and if I get kudos for looking like I'm from PJ or Subang, what about ppl from KL? Here I'm guessing the closer you are to a big city, the more points you get! Geeez..whatever happened to not judging a book by it's covers eh?

Seriously, go think about it and let me know.....and if you, yes you, choose to be lazy assed again, it's OK, (channeling Arnie) "I'LL BE BACK!"
Cheerioz...




who knew back then he would be governor today?

see? don't judge a book by it's cover!

*unless it's just too dodgy to ignore

*Blogger has removed a picture from here for fear of being sued! :-(*









4 comments:

G@rY said...

yay! yet again, I am here commenting. haha!

yeah, we're all such judgmental creatures. ish, but it really irks me when people judge us Klang-ites to be lesser than KL-ers, I mean, wtf la.

Proud, always proud to be Klang! :)

Jolyn said...

u blog to get comments ke?! blog for fun la~.. dun 'mengada' ah!

Anonymous said...

yea, just blog what u want :)

p/s klang bak kut teh, yummy~

Anonymous said...

Wads wrong wid klang ppl. subang/pj ppl more points?? obviously they havent met REAL klang ppl... i bet u know wad i mean. oh ya... btw... u're a gayshit but u cant deny it coz im ur best fren... not the gay kind though. hah!!