Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Fabulous Faeces Fact #1

Everyone Looks At Their POO After Finishing!

To quote Oprah, "Everyone does it, staring at their poop. I do it! Britney does it!"

I'm supremely excited today coz today I get to be my disgusting self in all it's glory! But seriously, everyone does it! You may think you don't, but you do! It doesn't matter what kind of poop it is; whether it is NS(normal sai - sai is poop in hokkien), LS(lao sai - diarrhoea), or even KS(Kek sai - constipated poop) you tend to look into the bowl after you've done the deed! Come on, don't tell me after you battle with yourself - may it be in the squating stance or the more laid back sitting contemplation stance - you shut your eye and flush?! :-)

You may think it's disgusting, this twisted human nature to look at poop, but it really isn't. In fact, your poop says a lot about you - health wise la...To make it simple, normal poop should be a nice light brown colour and it should float and it should have a nice curvy shape, like an "S" or a banana shape. This is another reason why people should really use the sitting contemplation stance unit instead of the squating unit, coz the squating one can only tell you the colour of your product! It may bring faster delivery, but at the end, what you get is just a pile of dung! :-)

OK, for those who don't know me, you must think I'm a sick %*#@ right about now, but let me explain, I'm a medical student, that's how I know about this shit! :-P Now you know there are 2 kinds of medical students.....the nerds who walk into walls, and the crazies, like moi!!

7 comments:

Kaido said...

You disgusting fellow,even going deep into the shape n colour of the poop~~~yuck~~~

Bt I admit,I m nt d one who shut my eyes n flush away my poop~~~lol~~~

Btw,who r d nerds tat walking into d walls u referred to?V both koe the answer,dont v?hahaha~~~

Jolyn said...

-_-"

honestly, I was expecting sthg way more disgusting than this entry.

but anyway, it is just Fact #1. hehe..

awaiting your next one :D

Allison said...

haha..interesting interesting..

Anonymous said...

Crazy but true..:)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link