Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Of Going The Dramatic Green....

Months......Months! Since my last post...
If you are still following out there.....why?? WHY??
So drama....well, I've been a looong hiatus and many things have happened....as per usual, I pooped a lot...A LOT! But not more than usual....I have healthy pooping habits! (bet you are running for the hills now eh?! - way to scare (disgust*) your readers off KhaiHon!

You still with me?? WHY????!!! lol....
Anyways, like I said, many things have happened...there was the whole friend drama, then the exam, then the heartbreak (sobs no MORE!), then the continuing friend drama, then the holidays, then the lessons on being dramatic from my cousin and his best friend (as if I needed anymore, but seriously....I learned A LOT! I didn't think there was room for more drama, but there was!) then my other cousin mentioned my blog and I went, " OMG! It's so rotten I think it's barely compost now!"
So here I am, hoping, praying that from the compost, a nice little plant will emerge! (yes, I am going green - as much as I can - I am not swearing off plastic bags....yet....just using less of them)

I always say...baby steps people, baby steps....we should all do our part, because seriously speaking, I can't take this erratic and by erratic I mean, freakin' HOT weather anymore! Yes, I'm being selfish and it may seem like it's ALL about me....but like I said in my previous post, it's MY freakin' blog! lol...kidding! But yeah, on a more serious not, if YOU, like ME, feel like you might just get a heat stroke trying to get to the front gate of your house, let's just start by using less plastic bags!

No comments: