Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shedding The Old Skin....well, at least some of it!

Well, well, it's time to be totally self-absorbed again! hehe...no offense to other bloggers!
But it is totally self-absorbed stuff I write in my blog!
haha...probably that's interesting for u guys, probably u find it a tad too icky, probably u have decided to stop reading but hey, I guess some ppl stilll ike to read rubbish no?!

anyways, putting that aside, I had one of the most exciting, fun and not to mention DRAINING weekend! (see, TOTALLY self-absorbed!) Had a visit from a new found friend and boy-oh-boy, the weekend was such a blast...didn't stop eating, as my dear housemate put it, subsituted water for the other kind of liquid (wooohoo! no nasty thoughts ppl!) oh and did I mention we ate like mad?! hmmm...

on a totally different subject, (i'm allowed to drift) today marked the beginning of a new era! A drastic change was shoved and forced upon us! On this day, many (like me) will stare bewildered at the monitors, wondering what had happened, wondering why such a change was waranted! It is a time for mourning (again, if u r like me). It is a time where ppl like us look back and miss the simpler days! BECAUSE, to day is the day.........a historic day.......an aweful day.......the day when, FACEBOOK HAD A FACELIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...i feel so dramatic at times! kekeke....but I HATE the change man, I just got used to the old FB layout and now, I have to learn it all over again! F*#%!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Han said...

If bloggers are self-absorbing people, I must be so full of myself I have to look at the mirror just to know what kinda person I am, ROFL! Anyway, f*** Facebook bigtime man, don't know why these American corporates just love to mess around with something that has already reached equilibrium...stupid-ness.