Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Of Discarded Baggages.......

So I emptied my inbox today......man I have A LOT of messages! Don't ask me from when coz I don't remember, it was so full that my trusty little sony ericsson literally lagged when I scrolled down my inbox! Man, have I tortured my mobile phone...seriously, it's been through sweat, coffee, heat, cold, the occasional 2-storrey bump, suffered the fate as a mistaken doggy chew toy, some patch-work that involved a whole lotta elephant glue! YES, if it isn't clear enough....I'm hinting for a NEW phone~ lol...

The blog has been refurbished again....there are some, and by some I mean MANY entries that has found it's way into some trashcan somewhere in cyberspace.....Y? well, I'd like to think that I've grown out of some of the things that were clearly holding me back...and Life is so much simpler when you take out the emo right? That being said, emotions are what makes us human, and emotions are what makes humans inhumane at times...so like it or not, we're stuck with it....it's a vicious cycle really....scary....."suuuuusssannnnn - channeling the blob from monsters vs aliens"

No comments: