Sunday, August 2, 2009

Of Being The 2 and The 4....

Well, well....those of you who know me personally would know that I'm back to no man's land....sighs~

On the upside of things, it was my birthday few days ago! Happy birthday me! Thankfully I didn't have to spend my birthday here ~ugggh the thought of it makes me go....ugggghhhhh~

Anyways, happy times happy times with the family and close friends! Gosh I can't believe I'm 24! TWENTY-FOUR! How time flies, I don't know why this birthday resonated so much, thingking about it literally puts a smile on my face! 'Coz I was never a fan of birthdays....of course I love getting the gifts, (which were never many mind you! *hints hints*) it's just, I always felt like it was just another day in an otherwise oblivious man's day...but then it dawned on me, that;s what makes it so darn special....it's one day of yours that you share with those closest and dearest (and might I add, if you share such information over this hippie thing that's crazy on the internet....1 word, 2 syllables ending with the word *----book* - practically your neighbour's jogging partner's daughter's BFF would know!)

I'm clammering away, as I was saying, it's one day in the many of days that you share with those closest and dearest and I guess that's what makes it special to me now....awesome!

Anyways, I thought it would be fun to put in 24 things I have learned so far in....well.....my life!

1. Brushing your teeth too long not only makes it cleaner, it causes unwanted corrosion and might lead to sensitive teeth! Unfortunately I learned this the hard way!!
2. One can never tire when it comes to the Harry Potter and Lord of The Rings movies! At least not me and my sis!! Cheers sinale~ can't wait for our next marathon! CRAZY!!
3. I love love LOVE dogs.....cats....well, let's not make enemies shall we?!
4. I might /would have done well if I took a dive in the world of interior designing....*the grass is always greener right?!*
5. Blood is thicker than any other liquid found in this world (not literally true...but you know what I'm getting at!)
6. I now know for sure that I am definitely NOT a morning person (I have perfected the F*#$ Off morning facies)
7. Some might argue that fact number 6 persists throughout the day.....it's all out of love baby....love~ F*#%!
8. There exists people who are so much more drama and emo then I can ever be! And I love them for it!!! *you know who you are! Mr. Scratch a.k.a Mr. Garu and Ms. Siau Poh.....the winter break will forever be sketched fondly in my memories....
9. Should have put the close into the close-"distant" relationship way back when you were my flower girl.....yesh....this statement sounds a bit eew and emo, but Ms. Flower Girl, you only have the people in statement 8 to blame! The hot suit and itchy dress were all stuff of legends!
10. It takes a year to let the person you love go, but only a day to hate said person thereafter....
11. I have a small, but sufficient, group of friends who I can call my buddies until whenever and whenever indeed!
12. I love love love LOVE to eat! Alas, unlike my teens.....metabolism has reduced......weighty issues settle in but heck, I still LOVE to eat!
13. I miss home sometimes.....especially now!
14. I decide if I like a person in the first 5 to 10 minutes of acquaintance....I know that's really judgemental, I want to change that....
15. I love love love LOVE TV! Thank goodness for good summer TV shows ~True Blood, Mad Men, YEAH!!!!!!! and Fall TV season is about to begin!!! YEEEEEAAAAH!!!! orgasmic! eeew....
16. Too much I loves yeah.....I HATE HATE HATE smoking people.....go away!
17. I hate hate HATE hot humid weather....much like the ones here.....ARGH~ unless it's a hot weather by the beach with an awesomely chilled beer in my hand!!!
18. One should always be humble but not foolhardy to the point of being bended out of ones will....dunno if this makes sense.....makes sense to me!
19. Writing this list of 24 is pretty hard...should have re-thought the idea.....*drops head...exit scene.....so DRAMA!
20. Life throws one many challenges....sometimes one finds trouble oneself.....too free!
21. Responsibility, perseverence, understanding and willingness.....qualities of a great doctor....
22. Still pretty bad at this whole I.T thing.....
23. Even though you're an adult and do not claim to be children anymore....remember that you are forever and always someone's child....
24. Still trying to figure out the world, its people, places....the world being this big blue earth and also the world of me, my life, people and places in it.....

No comments: