Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Mind is Tired, but The Heart Won't Quit....

Hey peeps,

How ya'll been?! Alright then, moving on....
Ahhh, where do I start? Been feelin' kinda crappy lately....
Have you ever felt like the "happy" things in your life never lasts?? Yet, even though they are short-lived, you appreciate it so freakin much? Sometimes, even trivial things matter so damn much!
My good friend once told me, people will always hurt you. At that time I thought it was the booze in him talking...looking back though, the booze was right! Isn't it funny how simple words, some actions, even mere choices the people you like make, affects you so? When it feels like you come in second best! Ah, the jealousy runs wild!!
So what do you do when stuck in such a place? When you've fallen, too deep to climb out, too early to quit!
Am I a hopeful person in a hopeless situation?

No comments: