Saturday, May 24, 2008

Of Concerns and Gratitudes

Ah, hey peeps,

It's been a very eventful pass few weeks...I know I've been awfully emo this pass few entries...
And I'm utterly grateful for all your concerns! Thanks yeah!! And I'm well, seriously, it's just been a rather taxing few weeks...
It feels like I've been on an emotional roller-coaster that, frankly speaking, I don't think has reached a halt yet. Riding through the highs, through the darkest of places, on a journey, of which it's destination I'm yet to know, or rather, I refuse to find out. For which the reason, is difficult to disclose! Maybe because of fear, maybe because of insecurities, maybe because of naivety, I don't know. What's true lies within yourself, but yet, what truly lies within you?! When it comes down to it, only you know how you feel! And here comes the hardest part of that truth, when and how do you tell the world or that someone how you feel?
For we are all governed by circumstances that bind us to the life that we live in, may it be the life we chose for ourselves, or chosen for us. Either way, it is forsaken, this life!


xoxo

No comments: