Sunday, March 16, 2008

Of Mushy-ness

O.K. I have to admit the last entry can go 2 ways....."emo-ness" or "eeeew-ness"!! Hahhaa....
Both of which proves that I'm nothing but human! Thank god~ but here's a totally random scenario that I feel pretty much happens to a lot of regular people unless your love life is zilch....the crush on someone you work or study with, a good friend....yes? no?
Well, some of my buddies (u know who u r) and I were talking (more like dishin') the other day about this topic! What will come of it? Will it work? What if it doesn't? How does 2 continue being friends if love fails? Questions questions.....paranoia after paranoia!!
I think it takes a lot of courage to start something between good friends....Courage that I don't think I have....hypothetically speaking!!

xoxo

P/S: If you're not already hooked on this year's American Idol, you should go F*%^ yourself! The top 12 is AMAZING well technically is top 11 now....but i would say of that 11, 9 are SUPERB!!! It could get pretty interesting ppl! MUST WATCH....

No comments: