Monday, March 24, 2008

Of Journeys and Destinations....

Hey friends!

So we always here people saying, "It's the journey that matters the most, not the destination" right?? Well, I can't help but wonder if the person who came up with that phrase was someone from KL (fine, I'm from Klang, not KL, but then it's still nearer to KL than Tanjung Karang - trust me!) who's work/ studies/ obligation was in KT! Kekeke....seriously, I couldn't agree more with the phrase!

As you may have probably guessed (yay, you are not slow!) I'm back in KT/ pseudo-city after 5 days in Klang, and boy-oh-boy was those 5 little, insufficient days a hell of a BLAST!! Seriously!! There were food, booze, friends, great friends, more booze, chocolate therapy and this little thing that I don't do that much, shopping! There may have been some dodgy and hick-ups here and there, but it was awesome!
Then came Saturday, and GOD, I hoped and prayed that it was really just Thursday! But it wasn't - lameness - And we all packed our bags and started driving back to this village/ jungle (which is worse than TK - or is it???)
The drive back was great (even though it's back to this sordid place)! Many things happened along this journey, realisations, stops were made, posers posed, J.Co's were consumed, even the moon was full! Ah, if only, if only!!

Then I reached here and everything boiled down to SHIT!! Hahaha....
xoxo
~Stylo-pek on route to J.Co
~we valet parked for J.Co's it's really worth it....
~jumped ship to accompany Ravin....in full concentration for what's to come....
and what's to come is....
~the hunt for natural gold!! Hehe....nola, his nose was itchy....seriously!!
(he's so gonna kill me)
~the reason why I jumped ship - among other things....
~Cherating....

~posers and the ultimate camwhore - go to my friend Chris' blog to find out who!
oh who am I kidding, it's the one in yellow!
go to Chris' blog to find out just why!
~the camera-men's feet! Sexy no??

No comments: