Monday, March 31, 2008

KT.....the pseudo-city...

Hey peeps,

If you're wondering what's up with my entry title, well, wonder no more (this line is soooooooo lame) as usual, I'm basically trashing KT....how this supposed city was named a city in the first place is beyond me.....I mean like seriously, BEYOND! Like way across the universe BEYOND!! (hehe, princess GKL is gonna call me a drama king)! But seriously, it's ridonkulous!!

Why the sudden amazement you ask? (2 degree lameness) Well, over the weekend, some of my buddies and I (actually 4 cars of buddies) went up to KB - that's Kota Bahru for those of you who aren't Malaysian, and for those Malaysians who slept through your geography lessons - and my oh my, it's so so so so different from KT, seriously.....like BEYOND!! (Today's word of the day is.....BEYOND)

It's much more modern, much more organized, much more like a city!! And there's an actual, functioning shopping mall!! Seriously!!!! Although it's nothing compared to KL, but at least it's civilization!

Oh yes, 3 of us went into Thailand.....coolness....the dried chilli was amazingly and incredibly spicy and tasty!! Why only 3? Well, some sad people didn't have their passports!! Sad sad sad!!
Time to show off my photography skills!! Hehehe.....behold the camwhores!!

~first stop....chose a nice place.......to pee....
~Chris, post pee....see the happiness?? Yes, we all did it au natural!!
~the makcik and the datin~ very nice, I'm bragging....bite me!
~the camwhore virus is spreading~the designated cameramen...the canon (chris), the nikon SLR (ravin), and the cheaper nikon (me)..~the cameramen can pose too no? ~the aunty strikes again...on Ravin's car....barefoot!!
~yes, that's Ravin, so you know how big the dragons really ar!! Hahaha....~ this is in Kelantan....seriously....and it's not the only one!~taking a break....back with more photos soon....

xoxo


1 comment:

SeeWhyAsAN said...

drama king ACE GREG NG KHAI HON...... by just hearing that, i can simply imagine d how ur gonna act the whole scene out.. hahahahahah

hehe i like the last photo.. if only d pic was taken slightly to the right.. ..
nywayssssssssss..
I WAN D PHOTOS>.........

ps: wats ridonkulous?