Thursday, December 6, 2007

Of The Little Things....

Isn't it funny how sometimes what seemed like the most insignificant things could catch you off guard and pleasantly surprise you? The monsoon has finally started here in KT, mornings are incredibly cold, drabby, moody, so much so you can taste the laziness in the air (yes, I'm being my dramatic self) but yeah, at the very least for me - I don't know about the machines takin' human form I live with but definitely for me! Yet again, I'm terribly lazy/nasty most mornings anyway!! Haha....What can I say, me likes the cold!! Except for cold shower that is....Humongous NO NO!! But that's another day.....
Day breaks and the sun shines, yet amid the sweltering glare, there's a constant cool breeze that blows. Dusk brings with it a quaint calm, a peculiar serenity amid fierce winds.
The rough sea is a sight to behold, I have never in my 22 years of life seen such waves, it's amazing how the waves roll in and hit the sandy beach!! Seriously, and no, I'm not out of my mind!
Maybe it's the wind, maybe it's nature, or maybe it's just peculiar me, but it's as if you're transported - for a while - to a better, calmer place where nothing really matters anymore! Sheesh, listen to me, I'm practically preaching!! Yikes!! Better stop!

Mediocrity, what quiet satisfaction!
xoxo

No comments: