Monday, December 10, 2007

I Can't Wait....

.....to go back home!!! 9 more days and I'll be away from this god-forsaken place and touching and breathing the musky, dusty, and smoky air of civilization that is KL and Klang! Ah, HAPPINESS!!

.....for the goddamn writer's strike in the U.S to end! Return me mah beloved TV shows!! Do you know that Heroes has ended for the year?! And get this, it won't return until freakin' March!!! Argh!! That is provided the strike ends then!! Double FREAKIN' ARGH!! and that's just Heroes, what about Brothers and Sisters? And Grey's?? And Private Practice??? And Prison Break??? And Gossip Girl????? Yes, yes, I know I watch a lot of shows so sue me!! My eldest sis used to suggest that I hang the television set around my neck so I can watch it ALL THE TIME!! It's times like these when I'm thankful to have Naruto - the ONLY anime I watch, I swear!! Geeez, I need to find a something new to do while waiting for the return of mah fav shows!! Troublesome troublesome!

.....for shopping!! It's the MEGA-SALE, although I have this notion that manufacturers/the people who run shops, hike up the price just before sales so in the end, it sums up to nearly the same amount and the word "SALE" is just another word on a piece of cardboard, but it's the whole reverse psychology thing and it just feels gooooods and I think I'm talking too much and I seriously think there should be a few full stops in this extremely long sentence.

.....for my Aunty Amy, Uncle David and cousin Christine from England, yes I have "Ang-mo" relatives, to come visit in January!! Luckily I'll also be back in Klang then for the Chinese New Year break!! Wooohoo!!!

.....to move into the newly rented house. I've simply had enough of hostel life! Maybe it's the whole sharing room and toilet thing! Soon (but not soon enough), I'll have my own room - again. Can go naked as I please!! Bet you didn't need to know that!! Hehe.... Ah, the freedom of it all!! Nice!!

.....to find love anew - pretty self explanatory huh?! Highly unlikely though....issues issues issues!!

.....xoxo.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Distant cousin.. I finally found your blog.. Thru Encik Thomas' blog.. Extra reading for me.. Teehee..