Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hopelessly Addicted

I can feel it coming, the urge, the need, so insatiable, the yearning, the helplessness, vulnerability that which rivals a kitten trying to cross a busy road, so naked, the impossible feeling of surrendering to it, giving in, letting it take over.

It came slowly but unquestionably; insidious this thing, somehow, someway, like I knew it would. Like it did countless times before. This thing that's been a part of me since.....I don't know when! Yet, I hate it not, but that doesn't mean I like it either!

So here I am, contemplating, like a hopeless addict faced with his demons, in the dark corners of my mind, planning. Should I walk, no, run away? If I did, would I fall deeper into it's sinister clutches? Could I?? Would I manage without it? Questions, forever, in my mind!

This thing, if only you knew, you'd probably lose it too!

This need,

this overwhelming need

to

PONTENG!! Hehehehe......

Hahaha, sorry peeps, if you know me, besides being a glorified drama king, I "used" to be the person who plays truant as deftly as Jim Brickman plays his piano! And now, I'm experiencing what people would call....withdrawal symptoms....still right now, conscience has the upper hand! (damn you conscience)!! I know I would be on the losing end if I do it now, but soon....yes......soon.......muahahaha (evil)......seriously, I'm scaring myself! Bye!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei.. you very bo liao..

SeeWhyAsAN said...

one word for for this!!!
LS >> LAISI

xue pei said...

holly shit.. it was so 'kan jiong' lor.. but until i saw the word PONTENG.. i was like >.<''''''''
kns.. haha.. drama betul.