Monday, April 7, 2008

Dear Chris......Payback's A Bitch!


I think it's safe to say that I feel much better now that I've stumbled across this pretty little picture of Chris - the founder of EVIL, my partner in Chaos & Poop (I guess you have to be on the inside to understand all this, and lying to you I'm not when I say it's pretty darn funny - good times!) Why I put up this picture you ask? Well...let's just say i sayang sayang him so!! hehe....check his link to find out more! Far and square Chris?? Peace and Harmony k?! Hahaha...

xoxo

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

wuahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahaha~!

*roll on floor, ketawa terbahak bahak too!* haha!

SeeWhyAsAN said...

LIM JOLYN.. hmmph!!!!!
again i shout your name out loud.. LIM JOLYN..grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREG NG!!! WHERE DID D PEACE GO.. WHAT HAPPENED TO CHAOS & POOP... GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
wait till d weekends UUUUUUU