Thursday, February 28, 2008

Of The Face, and The Book....

So I've pretty much announced that I'm no whiz in computers and matters pertaining to computers. All these I.T gibberish - I'm tempted to say "rubbish" but then I don't want to be bludgened to death by some techy whizy! - so I'll say gibberish, gets me confused! And me nots likes being confused yea~ If only you knew how difficult it was for me to set up this blog acc!! I felt so ancient!! No, I think ancient ran over me, reversed and ran over me again like road kill!

So I'm minding my business, checkin my mails, readin up on the important news - can't believe Cate Blanchett didn't win an Oscar last weekend! Proposterous!! I haven't watched any of the films she was nominated in, but it's Cate!! She's Great!! I didn't mean to rhyme! - Well, back to the story, I was happily minding my business when I came across this email from - erm, you don't need to know - "invitin" mua to join this supposedly "hip and now" thing called "Facebook"!!

O.K, so being the incredibly "hip and now" (barf) kinda person, I signed up! Now, well, let's just say that things are slow with a capitol S! It's like the building in your hometown that has been "in construction" for...EVER!! haha....hopeless!!


~cousin Christine, big sis, 2nd sis, cousin Mien (ignore her water bottle), yours truly
Chinese New Year at Gramps!

xoxo
P/S: Big shout out to Mei Ann! If you're readin this, well, hello! haha...go find somethin less lame to do!

3 comments:

Jolyn said...

ur legs seems pretty awkward

Anonymous said...

Heyya! I didn't see your shout out.. Omigosh.. That's like 8 months late.. Faint!

Anonymous said...

Oi.. Mana ada lame? I give you my "cousin-ly" support by reading your blog you know.. :P