Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Of Understanding....

It didn't take too long for me to understand you...
Yet it feels like forever before you understood me...
I'm tired and exhausted, waiting for forever...
Yet I'm still waiting...
It may feel like I'm expressing myself in riddles...
Riddles in the dark...
Darkness, where fear resides...
For there are many things which I fear...
Fear can make someone do the weirdest of things...
Fear...
What exactly do I fear?
Fear of being caged...
Fear of abandoned...
Fear of losing out...
Fear of losing you...
What do you fear?
Some might say there is nothing to fear but fear itself...
I have yet to understand that statement...

I'm babbling...if you've wasted your time reading this entry...my apologies!
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jior.. Why so deep one?

khaihon said...

keke...deep in a rubbish dump! hehe....

xue pei said...

i like this entry...
so menakutkan.. haha...
btw.. i m sp here.. haha..
incase u r wondering who the hell is this xue pei